Welcome to Smiles for the Future!
Smiles for the Future is a leading pediatric dental and orthodontic practice in Glastonbury, Connecticut. Drs. Gary S. Schulman, Magdalena Z. Tauber, Bina Katechia and Lorin B. Sher are dedicated to providing gentle, progressive dental care in a fun and friendly environment!
Our pediatric dentists have received advanced training to deliver comprehensive pediatric dental services, including thorough exams and cleanings, sealants, and restorative treatment. We have a smiles program for children with special needs. Dr. Schulman and our orthodontist, Dr. Sher, provide complete orthodontic care for children and adults using modern braces, such as Invisalign® clear aligners.
Our mission is to be the finest pediatric dental and orthodontic practice possible. We do this by:
- Focusing on each patient’s oral health and overall well-being.
- Delivering top-notch service in a rewarding environment.
- Treating patients and parents with the upmost respect.
- Employing enthusiastic, compassionate and highly trained staff members.
- Staying abreast of the latest procedures and technology.
At Smiles for the Future, we hope to set every child on a path toward a lifetime of beautiful, healthy smiles. We’ve been serving patients in Glastonbury and neighboring towns for 40 years. Thank you for visiting our website. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.